For the record, flight attendants do not handle baggage, unless they’ve run out of space in overhead bins. If you have yet to go through security, and there is a conveyor belt to whisk your suitcase away into the depths of the airport, you are probably talking to a ticket agent. You won’t deal with a flight attendant until you’re on a plane.
Ok, just finished off another slice of homemade pizza…it’s not really helping as much as a warm chocolate chip cookie or an ice cold scoop of cappuccino chunky chocolate frozen yogurt…but it will have to do for now.
My secret is out and I am hating myself for keeping it from some people. It’s the…
35) I can’t even remember all the shows I’ve gone to. But I’ll try here we go…Weezer, Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros, Rilo Kiley, The Format, Hellogoodbye, Say Anything, Mancheser Orchestra, My Chemical Romance, Fun, Mewithoutyou, David Bazan, All American Rejects, Sammy Hagar, No Doubt, The Faint, Fall Out Boy, Regina Spektor, whoever was playing warptour 2005, Cher, Sloan, Greenday, First Aid Kit, Cocorosie, and so so so many more.
45) My relationships with my sibblings is probably as strong as we’ve ever been. (and of course my sister asks me the sibbling question :P) My oldest sister is my rock love her we’re pretty close! Even when she doesn’t tell me very important news ;) I’m not as close with my brother and other sister but we’re there for each other. I really found that out today after we all banded together and shared thoughts on the disaster that is known as our mother.
21) There isn’t one place I want to be right now. I want to be in bed with my boy watching silly movies and eating ice cream. I want to be at the Black Rabbit talking to Dennis about life with Mari and Kris and drowning my sorrows. I want to be in my sister’s living room with my other sibblings eating, drinking, and laughing.
34) One of my pet peeves is when people aren’t resourceful. Lost in an airport? Look at the signs that are hanging everywhere. Also I hate when people don’t return texts or phone calls.
48) I’ve wished for happiness over and over again. Happiness for myself or happiness for others.
8) I guess my biggest turn off would be rudeness. Or ego driven guys. I like a little modesty in my guys :)
38) My ideal of a perfect date would have to be April 28th. Because its not too hot and its not too cold.
31) If I won the lottery I would pay off all my loved ones debts. I would buy a beautiful brownstone in Brooklyn go part time at my airline and just travel anywhere and everywhere. I’d want take a tour of the world and bring a different person with me every couple of weeks. I would finally buy a super nice laptop and ipod.
30) Two of my insecurities would be some body image issues (I don’t like my legs or teeth) and my relationships. There are a very few people who I trust and my trust has been broken a little today :/
I just wish that I could find out big family news via a phone call, an email, or even just a text. Instead I find out on facebook. Like my brother getting a divorce or my mom moving in with her girlfriend across the country.
It just really pisses me off that people don’t take the time to connect even when its family. My facebook may get deleted after this. I’m over it.
Pretty sure you've always wanted to see me naked.. Well.. I'm feeling pretty adventurous today so go to datelink4(dot)com (switch [dot] with .) then sign up and find my profile under the username 'lolsummer69'. I hid my face in the pictures. but I want you to guess who I am and then hit me up on Facebook lol. Good luck.
OMG YOU GUISE
I THINK ONE OF MAH FRANS HAS A CRUSH ON MEEEEEEEEEEE
My mistress’ eyes are nothing like the sun; Coral is far more red than her lips’ red; If snow be white, why then her breasts are dun; If hairs be wires, black wires grow on her head. I have seen roses damask’d, red and white, But no such roses see I in her cheeks; And in some perfumes is there more delight Than in the breath that from my mistress reeks. I love to hear her speak, yet well I know That music hath a far more pleasing sound; I grant I never saw a goddess go; My mistress, when she walks, treads on the ground: And yet, by heaven, I think my love as rare As any she belied with false compare.